June 7, 2018 at 8:30 AM to 2:00 PM
|New HDS Member/HDS Life/HDS Retired Member||$15.00|
|Non-ADA Member Dentist||$15.00|
700 W. Convention Way
Anaheim, CA 92802
|Speaker||Gabriel Overholtzer, DDS and Practice Mngt. Panel|
Saturday, June 9 2018
8:30am - 2:30pm Continental Breakfast, CE & Luncheon Program 2 CEU (20% noncore)
Anaheim Marriott, Platinum Ballroom 3 & 4 Hotel address: 700 W. Convention Way 92802
Registration fee: $15 per person
Case Acceptance—CE Presentation > Practice Analysis > Practice Management > Patient Growth > Practice Marketing > Practice Finance > Contracts/Legal > Practice HR Compliance >
This CE & Business Program is your key!
A powerhouse team of experts has teamed up to help you build upon your education with a discussion around the most relevant real-world business applications that YOU need to understand!
· The makings of an effective case acceptance program
· Generating, retaining new patients via results-oriented marketing strategies
· Attracting and retaining staff through employment best practices
· Protecting your business and your family with legal best practices
· Building wealth through effective financial management
· Identifying and negotiating the optimal space for your practice
· Improving clinical results and efficient workflow through technology
Dr. Gabriel Overholtzer and Sherri Nickerson’s joint CE presentation on Case Acceptance will be interactive with a highly engaged conversational “speed dating” format. We encourage all participants to bring relevant questions to the event. Any business-related topics are fair game and are encouraged to try and stump the panel of experts!