This is Harbor Dental Society's invitation to join your 130,000 colleagues and become a part of organized dentistry.
Membership with the Harbor Dental Society, California Dental Association, and the American Dental Association offer you powerful membership privileges.
You are making a smart investment to help build your practice, increase productivity, efficiency and profitability...saving you time and money on education, resources, services relevant to you!
Join over 725 of your colleagues as member of the Harbor Dental Society. 7 out of 10 dentists are members so there is no better time to enrich your continuing education and business acumen, enhance your practice and professional development and dive into networking opportunities that deliver Real Value.
More good news! Harbor has kept its membership dues at 2014 rates to contain costs while continuously enhancing membership benefits and introducing new ones!
Resources, education, services catered to your needs are at your fingertips 24/7!
VIDEO - 100 years of Excellence...Hear from Harbor members and leaders
- CE programs at reduced registration fees, new members' first meeting is FREE
- FREE Online-CE, exclusively for Harbor members & their staff
- FREE practice-building Dental MBA seminars
- Monthly CPR courses for you and your staff
- Employment Job Bank and Classifieds
- Peer Review to assist with patient complaints and an attractive alternative to costly legal fees
- Caliber publications from CDA, ADA and Harbor's quarterly issue of the interactive and digital publication The JOURNAL
- Patient referrals via Find-a-Dentist by Harbor, CDA and ADA
- Mentorship program to help you flourish as a dentist
- Social events for you and the family
- Access to powerhouse speakers on relevant clinical core and practice management topics
- Camaraderie and support from colleagues
- Employment, HR resources and the Business Side of Dentistry
- Licensure Renewal Courses (OSHA, Infection Control, and the California Dental Practice Act)
- Representation at all levels of government on issues that affect organized dentistry
- Job placement services for associates and auxiliaries
- Leadership, networking, and volunteer opportunities
- Community service along Harbor's Foundation and CDA Cares