REGISTRATION CLICK LINK: https://harbordentalsociety.org/continuingeducation/course/161
Live CE Webinar: Game Changers: Transformative Innovations in Dentistry
Speaker: Sam Shamardi, DMD
Date: Thursday, September 21, 2023 Time: 6:00pm - 8:00pm PST
CEU: 2 core Geared for Dentists and Hygienists
This 'live' CE Webinar is one not to miss as Dr. Shamardi explores novel and groundbreaking innovations in diagnostic, clinical, surgical, and maintenance therapy that fundamentally change the way dentistry is performed. There will be time to ask your burning questions answered during the Q & A session.
- Highlight the newest and most influential products and technologies in the dental industry and how they can transform your patient care and productivity
- Review the evolution in technologies for diagnosis, treatment, and long term maintenance care and how they can be applied for your team
- Understand how to incorporate new innovations immediately to differentiate your practice from the rest
Dr. Sam Shamardi is an established leader, educator, clinician, author, and dental entrepreneur. He has a passion for providing solutions to significant unaddressed problems for dental professionals via educational programs and his faculty position at Harvard while providing transformative changes for the periodontal health of his patients.
Dr. Shamardi earned his DMD at Tufts University, where he served as Class President for 4 years, and his Periodontal certificate at the University of Pennsylvania. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology and Implant Surgery and practices full-time in Boston while teaching part-time at the Harvard Division of Periodontics for the last decade. Dr. Shamardi lectures nationally and internationally on a wide array of topics including but not limited to periodontics/hygiene, hearing loss in dentistry, financial and practice management, and innovations in dentistry.
He has been recognized as a dental entrepreneur for his revolutionary EarAid product, has published numerous articles, and is the author of The Financial Survival Guide for Dentists. In his spare time, he enjoys traveling and spending time with his dog Luna, and is an avid supporter of his favorite team Real Madrid.
- IMPORTANT: Please do not share your GoToWebinar Join Link to this webinar with anyone. Each Join Link is unique to the registered attendee's email and is required for attendance tracking. You must view the webinar on separate computers, do not share links or computers. Otherwise, your attendance will not be recorded and a CE certificate cannot be given.
- Refund Policy: No refunds for no shows. Written cancellation must be received 2 days prior to the webinar date for a refund.