June 22, 2023 at 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
|ADA, CDA, HDS Active Member||$49.00|
|Non-ADA Member Dentist||$79.00|
|Provider||Harbor Dental Society|
|Speaker||Priya Tirumalasetty, DDS, FAGD, AAACD|
Live CE Webinar: Smile Design Simplified
Speaker: Priya Tirumalasetty, DDS, FAGD, AAACD
Date: Thursday, June 22, 2023 Time: 6:00pm - 8:00pm PST CEU: 2 Core
CE Sponsors: SHOFU and TOKUYAMA
Knowing where to begin restoring a smile can be overwhelming. A simple checklist can offer a systematic way to effectively design a smile to suit patients’ esthetic desires. Basic smile design principles are reviewed to present either a digital or analog wax-up to the patient. Several different platforms that aid in developing a digital wax-up are reviewed.
Learning Objectives with Key Takeaways:
- Understand basic smile design principles
- Use photos and digital scans to examine the patient’s face and existing dimensions to effectively plan an esthetic outcome
- Present a mockup to the patient to help envision the final result
More about our CE Speaker: Priya Tirumalasetty, DDS, FAGD, AAACD
Dr. Priya Tirumalasetty (or Dr. Setty) is a 1997 graduate of the University of Michigan School of Dentistry. Dr. Setty completed a General Practice Residency after graduating from dental school at the Lehigh Valley Hospital, which included hospital rotations and experience in patient clinics supervised by dental specialists.
Following residency in 1998, Dr. Setty moved to Chicago to begin private practice. In 2000, she established her own dental practice in the Chicago loop. In 2005, Dr. Setty became a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry. This required 500 hours of continuing dental education, after which a written exam is administered to test knowledge in all aspects of dentistry.
In 2014, Dr. Setty published an article about composite bonding in the Journal of Cosmetic Dentistry, the scientific journal published by the AACD. In 2018, Dr. Setty became an Accredited Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD). The AACD has established a rigorous accreditation protocol to recognize dentists who strive to achieve excellence and practice ‘responsible esthetics’ in cosmetic dentistry procedures. She also served on the Board of Directors of the AACD for 2 years from 2020-2022, and recently became a graduate of the prestigious Kois Center.
- IMPORTANT: Please do not share your GoToWebinar Join Link to this webinar with anyone. Each Join Link is unique to the registered attendee's email and is required for attendance tracking. You must view the webinar on separate computers, do not share links or computers. Otherwise, your attendance will not be recorded and a CE certificate cannot be given.
- Refund Policy: No refunds for no shows. Written cancellation must be received 2 days prior to the webinar date for a refund.