December 14, 2023 at 4:30 PM to 9:30 PM
|HDS Life/Retired Member||$83.00|
|ADA, CDA, HDS Active Member||$165.00|
|Non-ADA Member Dentist||$165.00|
|Individual CE Vendor||$350.00|
|Provider||Harbor Dental Society|
The Centre at Sycamore Plaza
5000 Clark Ave.
Lakewood, CA 90712
|Speaker||Mehrdad Razaghy, DDS|
In-Person CE: Bonded Anterior Ceramic Restorations: From Design to Delivery w/ Holiday Installation
Speaker: Mehrdad Razaghy, DDS
Date: Thursday, December 14, 2023
Annual Meeting, Installation & CE: 4:30pm - 9:30pm PST CE Program 7pm-9pm 2 CEU core
at The Centre at Sycamore Plaza, 5000 Clark, Lakewood, CA 90712
During this lecture, Dr. Razaghy will cover a full workflow in anterior porcelain reconstructions under the umbrella of biomimetic dentistry. He will review every single step of the process, starting with Digital Smile Design and patient communication through multiple clinical cases. You will understand the importance of dental photography and the proper way to communicate the design of such cases with specialists when esthetic crown lengthening is indicated. He will go over preparation criteria and the value of correct Temporizaiton. This CE presentation will cover the delivery checklist of ceramic restorations, following the most updated biomimetic protocol. You will understand the importance of proper isolation, conditioning of teeth and restorations, choice of luting agents, and maintenance of large anterior reconstructions.
• DSD & Case Design
• Importance of Soft Tissue Design in Anterior Reconstruction cases
• Esthetic Crown Lengthening in anterior reconstructions
• Preparation Criteria and workflow
• Dental Photography
• Isolation & Bonding protocol: The Biomimetic Approach
• Using Pre-heated Composite as your Luting Agent
Thank you to GC America for Sponoring Dr. Razaghy!
Mehrdad Razaghy, DDS
Dr. Razaghy’s extensive background in research began in 2014 when he spent a full year focusing on multiple projects in the field of neurosurgery. He was part of six major publications at David Geffen School of Medicine of UCLA with a focus on spinal cord diagnostics and motor dexterity. His journey in dental research began by joining Dr. Pascal Magne’s research laboratory at Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC. Since then, alongside teaching, he has been part of multiple research and clinical projects under close mentorship of Dr. Pascal Magne. Together with his mentor, Dr. Razaghy has contributed to various books, journals, publications, and educational modules in the world of restorative and biomimetic dentistry.
The CE program is part of Harbor'sHoliday Party and Installation of Officers.
Be sure to sign up your entire dental team for Staff Appreciation - all staff will receive a "thank you" giftcard!
- IMPORTANT: Please do not share your GoToWebinar Join Link to this webinar with anyone. Each Join Link is unique to the registered attendee's email and is required for attendance tracking. You must view the webinar on separate computers, do not share links or computers. Otherwise, your attendance will not be recorded and a CE certificate cannot be given.
- Refund Policy: No refunds for no shows. Written cancellation must be received 2 days prior to the webinar date for a refund.