CE TOPIC: While Dental lasers have been around for many years, recently they have become a hot topic, peaking the interest of many dentists and hygienists. Finding a laser that fits someone’s practice takes education and this program will do just that. Through slides and video we will cover the following:
Minimally Invasive Dentistry, How and why?
- History of dental lasers.
- The science of laser dentistry.
- Types of lasers in dentistry today.
- Applications of hard tissue lasers in everyday practice.
- Applications of soft tissue lasers in everyday practice.
- Supercharging the hygiene department (how your hygienist can produce like he/she never has)
- Minimally invasive periodontics.
- Chemotherapuetics - Are all toothpastes and mouthwashes the same?
- Applications of dental lasers in aesthetics.
- What else can I do with a laser?
- The future of laser dentistry
- Which laser is right for me?
- Return of investment with dental lasers.
CE SPEAKER: Ron Kaminer, DDS
LOCATION: The Centre at Sycamore Plaza, 5000 Clark, Lakewood, CA 90712
Dr. Ron Kaminer is an internationally known educator, traveling the world lecturing on dental laser technology. He brings to each of his programs a comprehensive knowledge of the most cutting edge technologies in the dental market.
Dr. Ron Kaminer is a 1990 graduate of the State of New York ( SUNY) Buffalo School of Dental Medicine. Dr. Kaminer has always been passionate about technology and was one of the first 100 dentists in the country to include a hard tissue Dental laser into his practice. Over the years Dr. Kaminer has taught Dental Lasers, technology and minimally invasive Dentistry to thousands of dentists worldwide. He sits on the Board of Catapult Education, is a frequent contributor to Mentor magazine, sits on the editorial board of Dental Product Shopper and acts as a clinical consultant to numerous Dental manufacturers. While doing all of the above, Dr. Kaminer practices full time in both his offices in Hewlett and Oceanside N.Y. focusing on Minimally Invasive and Digital Dentistry. He is a Fellow of The Academy of General Dentistry, member of the American Dental Association, and member of The Academy of Laser Dentistry.